Baby Fruit & Food Feeder - Peach Pink & Lemonade Yellow
- MOST VALUE FOR MONEY BABY FRUIT / FOOD FEEDER & TEETHER – NatureBond Baby Fruit Feeders and Teethers are designed in candy-like colors that stimulate baby’s appetite for consumption of natural nutrients from fruits and vegetables. It is also a safe way to introduce our little ones to solid food while they go through teething phase. The All-IN-1 feeder can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums through chewing.
- QUALITY & SAFETY ASSURANCE – It is the only Baby fruit feeder that is USA FDA approved and certified by Word’s Leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC),Bureau Veritas USA, to be BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free and Phthalates Free.
- DESIGNED TO BE EASY TO DISMANTLE AND WASH/CLEAN – Our designers ensure the feeder is easy to dismantle and wash as hygiene and safety are our topmost priority. Unlike other feeders, NatureBond feeder has no irremovable hidden corners that cannot be washed.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Turning knob for custom adjustment of teat length and to squeeze the fruit juices out for consumption.
- ALL SIZES INCLUDED – 2 x Feeders and Bonus pack of 6 silicone sacs / teats (Additional X2 Small & X2 Medium Size & 2 Large Sizes Sacs are attached with Feeders) for different ages of baby/toddlers. We value you and your baby's comfort and convenience. Unlike other feeders which do not provide different sizes, we recommend customers to use an appropriate size for your little ones.
My daughter LOVES this thing since she started teething. Works great with frozen food. When we first ordered it from Amazon the extra inserts were missing. My girl is small for her age so the large inserts were way to big. NatureBond heard my plea and sent me a full set of inserts! These people are as amazing as their products!
I’m always fearful of my baby girl choking- this product has my mind at ease! Absolute best baby product I’ve purchased. Choke-free, but you still get all those fruits and veggies loaded in nutrients. My little girl lights up when she sees her NatureBond.
Love it! So easy to use and so easy to clean!
I thought the mesh feeders were gross but such a neat idea. I found this and it had everything i wanted. My 7 month old LOVES this thing! she's in a very clingy mommy stage and when i have no choice but to sit her down, this always calms her down. The only con I have is that the twister part doesn't work if it isn't put together just right, which always seems to take 2 or more tries.
First impression was very good. Nice material and well made with a lot of detail. The teats are very soft, perfect before the teeth come. The baby treated this like a toy while trying a strawberry. Only mushy small bits came out so we were a lot less worried about the baby choking. We are yet to try the bigger sizes and the wear and tear on these, but it has been a nice surprise to see how good this was
I love this product. My 5 and half month old baby has just started exploring food other than breastmilk. And I have successfully fed him strawberries, avacado, pear and apple with it. I really admire the design, it is much more convenient than the baby feeders with nets. Easy to clean and store. The handle is perfect for my baby's small hands. It comes with 3 different size feeders which helps me to adjust to the portio s of food required by my baby. I would totally recommend this product to all parents out there.
Lovely product, daughter loves it, I should’ve bought it sooner :)
I don't normally bother posting a review, but in my search to find a good feeding teether for my daughter, I had found other reviews helpful for this product, so I thought I'd give my impressions! I've used two other types of teething feeders with my son but found that they were a) hard to clean and b) the little receptacles for the food were too big for his mouth and he would gag. So I stumbled upon these feeders and decided to try them out. These arrived yesterday and I washed out the teethers and steralized the "teats" this morning. They were quite easy to clean out (although no food in there yet☺️). They are also super easy to disassemble/reassemble, which is nice, and I LOVE that they come with different size teats to accommodate different size and stages of babies. I just gave both teethers to my daughter with apple in one and banana in the other. She held them with ease and was content to suck and chomp on both! I should mention that she had previously turned her nose up at mashed banana and apple sauce up until today. This product is a win in my books! Will be buying more as baby shower gifts.
Great item. Did tons of research on which set to get. This one had the most silicone feeders and best way to grab for the baby. Ability to feed the baby when I need to finish breakfast or dinner. Shove some banana or avacado and you're good to go. The baby can munch the food small enough that it is not a choking hazard. I even add a pacifier holder and attach to baby to keep it from going across the room. Correct size does matter. I gave my six month old a banana in the large size and she just couldn't manage it. Pro: Multiple sizes Small 4 month old Medium 6 months+ Large 8 months+ When it works the middle of the feeder will rotate up to push food to the top. Easy clean up Cons: Baby can push the middle down while eating and defeat the purpose of it. Refilling needs to be percise or it will not shut if any food is in the way.
This is a wonderfully genius product. I’ve had trouble getting my 6mo old baby to drink a bottle lor use a soppy cup ately, and was very concerned about getting enough fluids in her. A nurse friend of mine recommended getting one of these and I’m so glad I did. I can put frozen little blocks of baby food, veggies (cucumber works great), and fresh or canned fruit in it, and my finicky little one will grab it and devour whatever is inside. It’s given me peace of mind to have a new option that she likes. I’ve found them easy to clean and simple to use. Definitely recommend!
My daughter absolutely loves fruit and she is 7mos with no teeth! This has been an awesome way for her to taste things without the concern of choking. The first picture is with orange slices and the second with green grapes. We have put strawberries and blueberries in there as well! Can’t wait to try more!!!
Baby and i love it
These are Great! The different size nipples are wonderful. I actually froze baby food in the nipples and let my baby have it.. she loves them. They are easy to take apart and put back together. There are quite a few parts, but it doesn't bother me. I definitely cannot say anything bad about these baby feeders.
Greatest baby product ever! Now a must give for all new parents I know